Designer Fabric : Claudia Chanoca
Priced from £17.99 per metre
5 Working Days Delivery
100% Silk Twill | Combed Cotton Calico | 100% Cotton Poplin | Polyester Panama | Polyester Jersey | Polyester Crepe de Chine | Polyester Crepe Satin | Polyester Chiffon
My designs are suitable for Fashion, Interior Fabrics, Homeware, Craft, Tableware and Promotional Items. Display, Restoration, Handmade Garments, Childrenswear, Gift and Quilting etc
Preparing your Design
Your order can be delayed if you do not prepare your artwork correctly
Download a FREE artwork guide to perfectly set out your Pattern.
We offer helpful guides for all our custom printed products:
Please amend your artwork as follows prior to upload for printing. We accept TIFF, AI, EPS, PDF, JPEG format
- Resolution : 180 DPI
- Width x height : FULL SCALE – i.e the size you require the print to be - too your chosen guide.
- Colour mode : RGB
- Upload your file to our dropbox - https://surfacepatternprint.wetransfer.com/
- Once your files are uploaded into the dropbox then please continue on this website to order your fabric.
- You will need to state in the order name that the file is in our dropbox
In Photoshop to alter RESOLUTION & WIDTH x HEIGHT go to:
IMAGE > IMAGE SIZE
In Photoshop you can alter Colour Mode by going to :
IMAGE > MODE > RGB
Delete any layers that are not your design/artwork - i.e our guides/information
Flatten all layers – Essential to ensure parts of the prints are not missed
IMAGE > FLATTEN LAYERS
**Files that are not flattened may incur an additional artwork charge to correct**
Saving the File
Please save the file in the below formats:
- File save format : TIFF format preferably
- AI, EPS, PDF, JPEG also accepted
Please name each file using the following layout in CAPS:
FILE NAME _WIDTH X HEIGHT OF FILE (IN MM) _ QUANTITY_YOUR NAME Ie – RAINBOW DRESS _1360W X 2245H MM_ 1_ YOUR NAME
Sending the File
Select choose your file and upload at time of purchase.
Ensure to check all files are saved properly and can be opened prior to uploading
HELP YOURSELF! TIPS TO REDUCE ARTWORKING AND FABRIC COSTS
1.Laying up multiple / small artworks
If you have more than 1 design that will fit in the width of the fabric, you can lay them up on the same canvas to utilise the full width of the fabric.
Please make sure to FLATTEN the file once laid up.
2.Ensure your print repeats
If you have a repeat design, avoid disappointment and additional reprints or artwork charges by checking your design repeats.
To check if an artwork repeats in Photoshop GO TO:
FILTER > OTHER > OFFSET
Move the curser on the ‘Vertical ‘ slider until you can see where the top and bottom of the pattern meet.
MAKE SURE that the design runs seamlessly into itself.
Repeat the test on the ‘Horizontal’ slider to check the design match side to side.
3.Repeat your design to the full width
If your design is a tile, you can repeat your design easily to the full width of the fabric using the below steps
- SELECT > ALL
- EDIT > DEFINE PATTERN ( SAVE AS NAME )
Increase Canvas Width to correct fabric or print width – ie. 1400 mm
3. IMAGE > CANVAS SIZE
Fill the Tile to the full width of the fabric and move to position
4. LAYER > NEW FILL LAYER > PATTERN
Select the pattern you defined and the scale you want it to print at.
Position the repeated design correctly on the width of the fabric chosen then flatten the layer
*We will automatically position your print centrally on your fabric unless otherwise specified
5. LAYER > FLATTEN IMAGE
Check the vertical repeat matches before sending to print using above steps.
Using the Surface Pattern Print studio
Surface Pattern Print have there own design studio that can create pattern repeats and designs for you
Studio time is charged at £40.00 / hour ex vat and any studio work is quoted before work has taken place.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
*Please be aware we do not make any changes to image files received
This is the designers responsibility
*Your artwork must be sent print ready if not your order will be returned and delayed.
- Yes! All our fabrics and wallpapers are manufactured using digital print technology
- We are your print partner for a huge range of Cottons, Polyesters Linens and Wallpapers
- As friendly UK company and we produce everything in our own factory and offer fantastic quality and value
- Affordable custom printed Textiles and Wallpapers printed by us just for you
- Print your own fabrics and papers, Create your designs and upload in minutes, its so simple!
- Perfect for Apparel, Home Decor, Interiors, Fashion, Craft and Designer Makers
- No minimum order, need just a metre, thats fine!
- Despatch in 3 Days for Express or 10 working days via Secure Carrier
- We only print on Premium quality fabrics and papers
- 100% UK manufacture
- We are a highly skilled Digital print and Design bureau
- Commission print for textile and wallpapers for domestic or trade
- It's Simple - Prepare your design, choose a fabric, upload you image and checkout.
Save as you buy with our Bulk Discounts online.
- Upload your files to: https://surfacepatternprint.wetransfer.com/
- Print+Sew Products Delivery is 14 Working Days